The Brazilian Cup was held at Whilton Mill near Daventry 24th -26th August.
There were over 40 drivers competing for the coveted trophy, with the top 22 from the heats on Saturday, lining up on the grid in the “Elite” Cadets on Sunday.
- Heat 1: Started p7 finished 1st (fastest lap)
- Heat 2: Started p28 finished 2nd (fastest lap)
- Heat 3: Started p11 finished 1st (fastest lap)
- Pre Final: Started p1 finished 2nd
- Grand Final: Started p2 finished 1st!
Tom’ s comments “I have had a fantastic weekend, having set 3 fastest laps in all of my heats and winning the Final. I hadn’t been to the track for nearly a year, but was on the pace from the second session of Fridays practice. In the Grand Final, it was a very long race, which I lead until 4 mins to go, after a challenge from another driver, I regained the lead to win the race. Thankyou to Fusion Motorsport and Donington Park for their support. I’m looking forward to my next race at PFI.”